A remodel can be a great way to change the entire feel of your home. Many don’t know about all of the special aspects that can make the remodel truly your own and something that is more convenient for the home life. Below are a few of those upgrades.
1. A built in dish dispenser is not only handy but it also looks much better than that bottle, no matter how nice it is! It also prevents some un- needed clutter.
2. Small retouches for home remodeling like soft close hinges make those loud drawer or cabinet slams a thing of the past!
3. Large kitchen drawers are a thing of the present and cabinets of the past. Well lit drawers are much easier to find stuff in rather than dark cabinets.
4. LED undercabinet lighting is perfect for task lighting along with mood lighting.
5. Dimmer switches are great for the in-between. When you need light but don’t want over lighting.
6. A garage keypad will help you to never get locked out of the home again, plus it’s much easier than trying to find the keys in a hurry.
7. A motion activated porch light will prevent fumbling in the dark.
8. Retouches for home remodeling such as an automatic drip system keeps those plants alive even when you don’t feel like watering them. Makes life easier in a many ways!
These small home remodeling touches can make a huge improvement. Just taking the extra step can turn your home into something truly unique, custom and yours!